Here are a few things to keep in mind when choosing an outdoor event venue in South Yorkshire or Nottinghamshire:
The size of your event
Make sure the venue you choose can accommodate the number of guests you expect. which is an important factor to consider. However, you don’t want to choose a venue that is too large, as this can make it difficult for your guests to move around.
The location of your event
When choosing an outdoor event venue, it’s important to consider the location. You’ll want to choose a venue that is easily accessible for your guests. You’ll also want to consider the surrounding area. For example, if you’re planning a family-friendly event, you’ll want to choose a venue that is close to amenities, such as restaurants and restrooms.
The type of event
Some venues are better suited for certain types of events than others. For example, if you’re planning a music festival, you’ll need a venue with a large enough space for a stage and a sound system.
The cost of renting an outdoor event venue can vary depending on the size of the venue, the amenities it offers, and the time of year. For Portable Toilet suppliers like Get Loos we would need access for a 3.5 tonne van, and other supplier may need a larger truck. Be sure to factor in the cost of renting the venue when planning your budget.
The amenities you need
Some outdoor event venues offer more amenities than others. For example, some venues have kitchens, bathrooms, and power hookups, while others do not. If you need certain amenities, be sure to choose a venue that offers them.
Once you’ve considered these factors, you can start your search for an outdoor event venue in South Yorkshire or Nottinghamshire. Here are a few resources to help you get started:
- The South Yorkshire Events Guide has a list of venues in South Yorkshire that are available for rent.
- The Nottinghamshire Events Guide has a list of venues in Nottinghamshire that are available for rent.
- The Peak district website has a list of venues in both South Yorkshire and Nottinghamshire that are available for rent.
Once you’ve found a few venues that you’re interested in, be sure to contact them to get more information and to book your date.
Here are a few additional tips for choosing the right outdoor event venue:
- Visit the venue in person before you book it. This will give you a chance to see the space for yourself and to make sure it’s the right fit for your event.
- Get everything in writing. Once you’ve chosen a venue, be sure to get everything in writing, including the price, the date, the time, and the terms of the rental agreement.
- Be prepared for the unexpected. Things don’t always go according to plan, so it’s important to be prepared for the unexpected. Make sure you have a backup plan in case of bad weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
By following these tips, you can be sure to find the perfect outdoor event venue in South Yorkshire or Nottinghamshire. Also check out our blog, The Ultimate guide to portable toilets for your event.
Potential venues in South Yorkshire
- Cannon Hall Farm: This working farm is home to a variety of animals, as well as a number of event spaces, including a barn, a marquee, and a field.
- Creswell Crags: This National Trust property is known for its dramatic limestone cliffs and caves. It’s a great place to host an outdoor event with a view.
- Don Valley Stadium: This multi-use stadium is home to Sheffield United Football Club. It can also be rented out for events, such as concerts and festivals.
- Endcliffe Park: This large park in Sheffield is home to a variety of facilities, including a playground, a cafe, and a bandstand. It’s a great place to host a family-friendly event.
- Heckmondwike Park: This park in Heckmondwike is home to a lake, a waterfall, and a number of walking trails. It’s a great place to host a relaxing outdoor event.
Potential venues in Nottinghamshire
- Belvoir Castle: This stately home is surrounded by 5,000 acres of parkland. It’s a great place to host a large-scale event with a touch of luxury.
- Colwick Country Park: This park is home to a lake, a golf course, and a number of walking trails. It’s a great place to host an outdoor event with a variety of activities.
- Denton Reservoir: This reservoir is surrounded by hills and woodland. It’s a great place to host a scenic outdoor event.
- Newstead Abbey: This historic abbey is surrounded by 1,000 acres of parkland. It’s a great place to host a romantic outdoor event.
- Southwell Minster: This 12th-century cathedral is a beautiful and historic venue for an event.
These are just a few of the many outdoor event venues available in South Yorkshire and Nottinghamshire, with so many options to choose from.
If you wish you to read further about the importance of portable toilets for events, take a look at our blog on 5 Reasons why portable toilets are a must-have for any outdoor event
Hire your Portable Toilets for events with Get Loos!
Hire a portable toilet for your event today with us here at Get Loos! We can provide standard portable toilets and disabled portable toilets hire for your outdoor event. We can also cater for a range of sectors and events including, construction sites, festivals, parties and weddings. If you’re interested in hiring a portable toilet for your outdoor event, please get in touch with our team today by calling 0345 565 2680 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org, and enquire today!
Alternatively, chat with us over on WhatsApp.